Bildet er perfekt!! Se somde skyene brer seg ut til hver kant. Nesten ikke til å tro, så en skulle tro det hele var manipulert. Min favoritt denne uken, uten tvil :-))
ok..-.now I know u... hahhahahahahahahha Leif....your shot is simply marvelous... Do u know taht when I moved from Brasil to Sweden, I was surprise with the things that I found in Sweden and now..all the summer I take lots photos like that.
great shot, dear congrats Impossible NOT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH the your photos http://graceolsson.com/blog/2009/10/wedding-in-sherbourne-castleuk-at-skywatchfriday/
Anonym sa…
Looks like they're in a race...great sky scape here. Thanks for the visit on my SWF entry. Have a nice weekend.
Kommentarer
Regina
I feel as if I could walk right in the picture.
Carletta’s Captures.
klem fra Anne
Very nice Tranquil scene.
Eaglesbrother
Joyce M
hahhahahahahahahha
Leif....your shot is simply marvelous...
Do u know taht when I moved from Brasil to Sweden, I was surprise with the things that I found in Sweden and now..all the summer I take lots photos like that.
great shot, dear
congrats
Impossible NOT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH the your photos
http://graceolsson.com/blog/2009/10/wedding-in-sherbourne-castleuk-at-skywatchfriday/
Spirithelpers
- Pixellicious Photos
Nice shot.
Enjoy your weekend!
Sylvia
Have a nice SWF.
Eric, Holland
Sydney - City and Suburbs
Gr.
P-TER
this is my first time for this meme...here is mine...
http://demcyapdiandias.blogspot.com/2009/10/skywatch-friday.html