172. — Literature Hämta länk Facebook X Pinterest E-post Andra appar mars 19, 2011 Photo by Artlover/LHClick to enlargePosted for:..slice of life 2011..365 days in photosLäs även andra bloggares åsikter om 365 Photo in 2011, foto, Bild, Theme, Hämta länk Facebook X Pinterest E-post Andra appar Kommentarer Lois sa… Very nice composition and focus. Anonym sa… I love how the shallow depth makes this every day scene extraordinary! Anonym sa… Very nice selective focus detailing the most important part of a book...the words. Julie McLeod sa… Another brilliant use of shallow depth of field. Love it... http://graceolsson.com/blog sa… ADORED THE SHOT, LEIFAH...my cameras damaged in South America....today, I went to Solna and leaved there..I will receive them in 2 weeks...very badnice dayhttp://graceolsson.com/blog/2011/03/the-uruguay-of-my-dreams/ Anonym sa… simple but very beautiful.
Kommentarer
AH...my cameras damaged in South America....today, I went to Solna and leaved there..I will receive them in 2 weeks...
very bad
nice day
http://graceolsson.com/blog/2011/03/the-uruguay-of-my-dreams/