Black and White Autumn Hämta länk Facebook X Pinterest E-post Andra appar oktober 05, 2012 Photo by Artlover/LH Click to enlarge I don´s see the autumn colors when everything is gray and dull. Posted for The Weekend in Black & White Läs även andra bloggares åsikter om The Weekend in Black and White, svartvitt, foto, Bild, Höst, Monochrome, Natur Hämta länk Facebook X Pinterest E-post Andra appar Kommentarer Carver sa… Lovely shot of the leaves. Annemor sa… Nydelig. Er det hva vi kaller villvin?Ha en fin helg.Mormorhttp://www.starbear.no/mormor/2012/10/05/the-weekend-in-black-and-white-5/ Dragonstar sa… I love the patterns of veins in the leaves - beautiful! Monica S Engell sa… Fint bilde av bladene med flotte detaljer!:) Mary Lou sa… Beautiful in black & white!! RobertN sa… Beautiful monochrome! Judy sa… I love the sun and shadows on the leaves!! Maybe more than the colours! Anonym sa… Very nice!
Kommentarer
Ha en fin helg.
Mormor
http://www.starbear.no/mormor/2012/10/05/the-weekend-in-black-and-white-5/
:)