235. — Red Hämta länk Facebook X Pinterest E-post Andra appar januari 19, 2011 Photo by Artlover/LHClick to enlargeNow I paint in red. The theme is red.Posted for:..slice of life 2011..365 days in photosLäs även andra bloggares åsikter om 365 Photo in 2011, Macro, Färg, foto, Bild, Theme, Artlover, Röd Hämta länk Facebook X Pinterest E-post Andra appar Kommentarer Anonym sa… Your artistic abilities never cease to amaze me....spectacular! Anonym sa… This is fantastic! Bobbi Dunn sa… I love how you spot the color in the black and white photo. I am going to learn how to do that this year. Anonym sa… This is such an inspired way to illustrate color...simple yet very interesting and well done! Anonym sa… Gorgeous - you can really see the texture of the paint. I love the selective coloring Anonym sa… It's a beautiful shade of red that makes this a spectacular image!! ina sa… What a great Idea and PhotoIna Anonym sa… Beautiful use of selective color. That red really pops. Sonishka: Far and Away sa… Hello, nice blog and wide range of photos! ;-) visiting from sky watch blog hop. See u next week, Sonishka ;-)
Kommentarer
Ina